Website Use Terms
Website Use Terms
This website is managed by BOOKOFF GROUP HOLDINGS LIMITED (the “Company”) or its agents. Please use this website only after carefully reading and agreeing to the use terms below. Please understand that if you use this website, it will be deemed that you have agreed to all of these terms. Note that the Company may change the use terms for this website without notice, so please confirm the latest terms.
The copyrights, trademarks, and other intellectual property rights related to information, content, brand names, logo marks, etc. posted on this website belong to the Company, unless otherwise specified. It is strictly prohibited to appropriate, reproduce, etc. these copyrights in their original state or after alteration in full or in part beyond the scope of personal use or the scope explicitly recognized by law without obtaining prior written authorization from the Company.
Although the utmost care is taken when posting information on this website, the Company does not guarantee the accuracy or appropriateness of the content or its suitability or safety for the purposes of use. The Company may change or delete content posted without notice. In addition, the operation of the website itself is subject to interruption or suspension.
The following acts are prohibited when using this website:
- Acts that infringe or could infringe on the assets or privacy of a third party or the Company
- Acts that cause or could cause disadvantages or damages to a third party or the Company
- Acts that damage the reputation or credibility of a third party or the Company
- Acts that constitute or could constitute violations of public order and morals
- Criminal acts or acts that are linked with or could be linked with criminal acts
- Acts of a false declaration or notification, such as the registration of an email address of another person
- Sales activities, acts for commercial purposes, or acts in preparation for such activities
- Acts that constitute or could constitute the use or provision of harmful programs such as computer viruses
- Other acts that constitute or could constitute violations of laws, regulations, or ordinances
- Other acts deemed inappropriate by the Company
The use of this website shall be conducted based on the responsibility of the user. The Company shall not be responsible for losses or damages directly or indirectly incurred while using this website.
Governing law and jurisdiction
The use of this website and the interpretation and application of these use terms shall be in accordance with the laws of Japan, unless specifically prescribed otherwise. In addition, all disputes relating to the use of this website shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court in the first instance, unless specifically prescribed otherwise.
This website may be viewed appropriately using the following browsers.
Internet Explorer 7 or above, Mozilla Firefox (latest version), Google Chrome (latest version)
Safari 5.0 or above
Safari for iOS 4 or above
Standard browser for Android 2.1 or above
The iD logo is a registered trademark of NTT DOCOMO, INC.